Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Mediterranean Morning


 As they say, "Writer's block" for writers, for last few years, I also had a creative numbness. I used to look at my unfinished paintings with a blank and pale emotion, accompanied with a guilt . And in the long run , I realised that somewhere  I have lost the enthusiasm and passion for  creativity. But the Grace of God didn't really allow me to fail through my failures. So like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, I decided to renew myself .  This is the painting I did after a  long break.This is so close to my heart, because this painting really revealed to me that I still have the talent and potential . Which eventually made me realise that , for a renewal, the changes and inspiration has to come from within.


1 comment:

  1. U have a great talent Rachel for sure... Great work.. I too paint a little n I am looking for the come back..

    ReplyDelete